Tuesday 30 March 2010

Miracle

If you would walk with me into the past you shall see, how we were strangers before, not knowing your right to my left, your left to my right. By some miracle, I found your left, and you found my right. But that was that.

Walk a little more with me and you shall see, how I saw you with indifference before, not knowing you would soon become, the most important thing in my life. You never did see me. By some miracle, I saw you and you saw me.

Now, my dear, even further if you will. Endless routes mapping our journey, but which one to take? It is all the same, I assure you, the same destination they all lead. Ah yes, I figure curiosity would bit you, then we shall walk this path, that opened up recently. Ah yes, it is but different from all the others. Oh no, my dear, I have yet to find where it leads.

This is the path you lead me now.

By some miracle, let it be a miracle.

No comments: