Friday 21 August 2009

Misunderstood.


When all you say is the truth
without the sugar coating
or icing
or glaze
or frostings,
they taste it bitterly.

It comes from you
not me.
It is you,
it is not me.

Our minds are corrupted
by the idea of lies.
Not everybody lies
but we lie when we say we never lie
and we lie when we hear the truth
because we do not want the truth
because the truth is sometimes a lie itself.

Think before you say
say what you mean
mean what you feel
feel what you should not ignore
why ignore it if it is there?
why twist my words to be something that isn't said?

I am tired of defending my words
I say what i mean.
I mean what i say.
I say it truthfully
I do not bend what i say.
Open your heart and listen for once!

Not everybody lies.
not everything is a lie
not every truth is ugly
not what I really mean I can say.

I say what I mean
I mean what I say
but I dont say what I truly mean.

Misunderstood.
When I dont explain what I truly mean.
When what I really mean is not what you want to hear.
You dont listen.
You dont want to listen.




0008hours (22/08/09)



You fucking morons.

.

No comments: