Sunday 14 June 2009

Tale from an I


I was happy
living in the bubble
til' it bursts
and I,
thrown out.

I know.
But I created fiction
hoping it'll form my reality
somehow it's only fantasy.
It bleeds.

Why not a red rose?

Filled its head with tales from the West
no wonder it falls.
It broke, but it knows.
It already knew.
Voices asking, why?

Echoes in the dark
beating, beating.

Is it not better now than before?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes it is hard.

Why take a plunge, knowing only the fall awaits?

I have hopes and dreams
only under the moonlight
will they be clear to you.
I'll show you.
One day.

Again, maybe not.

The situation is at fault.

I can no longer deny
I can no longer lie
O you complicated thing.

I have hopes, I have dreams
I have you.

Time isn't a problem
do you want me?




2045 hours (14/06/09)

No comments: