Wednesday 14 April 2010

Senses

I wish my legs will take me,
far away from here;
from this misery and frustration;
from this pain beyond imagination.

I wish my eyes won't see,
the truth that is blinding;
the eyesores that you created;
and you and your devil, at best.

I wish my ears will listen,
no more of my breaking heart;
to my mind, screaming words of abuse;
to you and bleed.

I wish my mouth would speak,
some sense to my heart;
and comfort my mind;
to you; to leave

I wish my mind would take a minute,
out of understanding this predicament
and just be angry;
out of thinking of you.

I wish my heart would stop
aching
breaking
beating
for you.

Numb me of my senses,
I won't take no more,
I can't take no more,
I shan't take no more,
none of these,
none of you.


2230 hour (14/04/10)

No comments: