Friday 10 July 2009

Injustice

It is not fair.

Gloomy grey clouds crowd over my head. Threatening to release its contents. Down pouring, down, down, down. A heavy shower indeed. If you think that I would be afraid, you thought wrong. I rise to challenges, therefore, do not tempt me.

I want to think but I do not want to think about you. It's not confusing really. It is surprising how unconfused I feel. I know what Im feeling. For once, I am sure. I do not know about you, however. Nevertheless, not about you, I would want to think.

She asked me that question. I gave up thinking if anyone would. It caught me off guard. It chased away the clouds over my head. It painted the sky blue and clear. It called the wind and I can hear birds sing. I see the sun smiling at me. Instantly, I feel happy. What a feeling.


It is not fair.


Why do I only get the sparkle in my eyes when I think about you?

.

No comments: