Thursday 7 May 2009

Stay

When everything seems to fall apart
and you're lost in your confusion
when you stumble and fall into a hole
and darkness gleefully wraps its arms around you
when evil thoughts threaten to translate into actions
and you're too weak to say no
run away
run to me
I'll save you from your misery
I might not give much
my ears, my mind and my sympathy are all that I could offer
I might not make things right
but I will try to make it all better.

But what if I'm not around?
Does that mean you're going to let yourself drown?
that's not how it should be, my friend
you should stay until the end.

In life,
there will always be complications
added with confusions
and a lot of frustrations
all wrap in one situation
but just be patient
and you'll see
things are not as bad as it seems.

When darkness tries to take over you
focus on the light at the end of the tunnel
just a little longer
stay a little stronger
you'll make it through
i can assure you.

So stay a little stronger
wait a little longer
you're going to make it through
I believe in you.


2000 (06/05/09)

especially dedicated to all my friends. Cause I know things are rough for all of us right now.

No comments: